Thinking of buying a property at auction?
Get Your Auction Conveyancing Quote from the Property Experts
Buying a Property at Auction
Buying a property at auction can be exciting time and of course, there are always bargains to be had.
There is also a lot of work to do before and after the auction.
Firstly it is essential that you get the auction pack from the auctioneer and familiarise yourself with the contents. Read the small print and avoid buying what may turn out to be a nightmare as in the example in our blog.
If you need a solicitor to look at your auction pack then let us know. Our freindly, experienced team of auction conveyancing solicitors and paralegals can advise you on the contents of the auction pack as well as efficiently and smooothly getting your auction purchase completed within the tight timescles the property auction houses require.
At Triangle Legal we are consultants working with Taylor Rose MW and Premier Solicitors. The Triangle Legal Team are rated highly on Trustpilot and Google regularly receiving 5 star review such as this:
- We regularly handle both modern and traditional auction conveyancing
- Our quotes are fixed
- We concentrate on providing a quality service not on quantity
- You will have a dedicated team of solicitors and conveyancers working on your auction purchase
- Our clients Trust us and regularly give us great reviews
- We are on all of the main mortgage lender panels
- Our services are remote, saving you time and allowing to be more efficient
For more information on buying property at auction read our guide to The Auction Conveyancing Process